Our innovative primary care internal medicine practice has some openings still available for new patients. Some call it “concierge medicine,” but our practice is modestly priced. Since 2002, the office has been providing state-of-the-art, scientifically-based medical care in a setting which offers superior personal service and attention. Patients pay a low monthly fee that permits us to keep the practice small and allows us to restore the old-fashioned doctor-patient relationship to modern medicine.
Patients in the practice pay $240 monthly in addition to carrying regular insurance. This small retainer allows you to get the kind of service and attention that everyone wants, but few receive, in the current health care environment
Perhaps you are fundamentally healthy and want to stay that way, or perhaps you have ongoing medical problems that need to be addressed. In either case, your experience in a retainer-based, premium medical practice is unlike anything in health care today. Having a concierge doctor is not about being pampered, it is a way to receive a superior level of care and attention in a highly turbulent and uncertain healthcare industry
- Extended-length, unrushed office visits
- Same day and next day appointments
- Easy phone and email access to your doctor
- Extremely pleasant and courteous office staff
- Minimal waiting times, practice limited to 400 patients
- Monthly fee $240 ($230 for spouses)
- We accept virtually all insurance
- Easy to join our practice
- Absolutely no long-term obligation
- Fifteen years in operation — hundreds of satisfied patients
"A huge thank you for your care and treatment of _____ this morning. We really appreciate how quickly you got us in to be seen…
"Thank you, picked up the Efudex today from WalMart Pharmacy at the greatly reduced price. Your getting prior authorization saved us a considerable amount. You…
"Thank you, Dr. Frank. I appreciate you responding while out of the office!"